SUPV, MEDICAL OFFICE
Broward Health is Broward County’s largest healthcare services provider and is one of the nation’s top public health systems. We are seeking a qualified professional to join our team.
Responsible for all aspects of the day to day duties to ensure a cost effective operation, optimal communication between departments and efficient functioning of the staff, in an effort to ensure quality patient care and service.
The Medical Office Supervisor is a vital part of the Broward Health Physician Group team. The position is required to exemplify customer service excellence to all patients, staff and visitors whom they encounter.
- Exemplify customer service excellence to both external and internal customers.
- Communicates effectively with operations management, physicians and office staff providing regular updates on operations.
- Ensures compliance with all Broward Health policies and procedures, including maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Ensures compliance with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, CMS).
- Identify and resolve work problems to ensure quality patient service.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Manage all functions of the financial and patient management system at physician offices.
- Manage daily operations at physician offices and clinic sites and coordinates work activities.
- Manages schedules and call-offs. Ensures office space, supplies, equipment and assistance are provided and maintained appropriately for medical staff and patient care.
- Train and supervise assigned clerical personnel in assigned facilities.
An Associates degree or specialized training is required. Two years of related experience is preferred.
FULL-TIME – MONDAY – FRIDAY – DAYS – WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: AS NEEDED
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action procurer of goods and services.