Clinical Specialist, Epidemiology, 10K Bonus, #37419
Req #: 37419
Dept.: Epidemiology Department
Location: Pompano Beach, FL, US .Date Posted: March 25, 2020.
Broward Health North is a 409-bed/ level II Trauma Center and highly respected for its contributions to the growing communities it serves.
- MSN and Four years related experience or BSN and Six years related experience.
- State of Florida Registered Nurse or ARNP.
- BLS card required from American Heart Association.
- Formal Infection control training through CDC, APIC or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Infection Control regulations and policies.
- Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency preferred to analyzed and manage epidemiology data.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
Identifies and prevents infections and educates staff and community in the prevention of infectious diseases in order to ensure compliance with requirements of regulatory agencies and supports the organization’s mission of providing quality health care in a cost effective manner. This position works collaboratively with the health care team to ensure both practice and professional standards are identified and maintained in the delivery of patient care and that mutually determined patient outcomes are achieved. Interacts with patients and peers within the three spheres of influence: the patient/family, nursing personnel and organizational systems. Nursing care will be continuous and comprehensive.
Hire-on/Retention Bonus $10,000.00
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an EO/AA procurer of goods/services, M/F/D/V.