REGISTERED NURSE, CC – eICU
Broward Health is Broward County’s largest healthcare services provider and is one of the nation’s top public health systems. We are seeking a qualified professional to join our team.
FULL TIME MONDAY – FRIDAY – WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: AS NEEDED
The eICU Registered Nurse (RN) is a member of a collaborative care team who is responsible for providing tele-nursing care to a diverse population of critically ill adults across multiple ICUs at various hospitals. The following features govern the role of the eICU RN:
• Patient advocacy
• Proactive, continuous monitoring
• Evidence-based care
• Clinical decision support
• Humane, compassionate ethical care
- Associated Degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- 3 or more years of recent adult critical care/emergency department experience
- State of Florida Registered Nurse
- CCRN certification preferred
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life support for healthcare providers (BLS)
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action procurer of goods and services.