Chief Human Resources Officer- BHIP(45220)
Broward Health Imperial Point in Ft. Lauderdale is a 204-bed hospital dedicated to providing advanced, high-quality healthcare services to the community. With a focus on personalized care, the hospital offers many specialties, including bariatrics services, a behavioral health unit, advanced cardiac care, including interventional cardiology and heart failure treatments, primary stroke care, senior care, total joint procedures, urology care, wound care and hyperbaric medicine, and robotic surgery.
• Serve as the hospital’s Human Resources Executive, providing leadership to the hospital’s human resources team by building, motivating and retaining a strong, results-oriented and respected HR organization
• Partner and lead program and initiatives, championing the organizational culture and developing practical local solutions with agility and the ability to shift between strategy and execution; serve as a key liaison to address key opportunities within the region supportive of the hospital and Broward Health’s mission, strategic and organizational objectives
• Lead core regional HR functions: Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion, Total Rewards, Learning and Development, HRIS, HR Strategic Operations, Employee Relations, Compliance Management, Workers’ Compensation and Employee Health
• Serve as an integrator and connector between employee partners and leaders, providing strategic advice on employee issues and HR needs to leadership
• Further Broward Health’s diversity and inclusion philosophy, ensuring the organization builds on current and future community partnerships and initiatives
Personal Characteristics and Attributes:
• Track record of senior-level HR leadership success within at least 3 primary HR verticals; an ability to execute on today’s challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset
• Passion for people and culture and a strong instinct for managing and developing talent
• Strategic thinker who values data and is able to draw the best conclusions and shape the best path forward
• Strong and demonstrated experience with leading with best practices and proven methodologies for process improvement, scalability and automation to support long-term growth objectives
• Robust understanding of industry trends and best practices, as well as a deep understanding of compliance/regulatory requirements
• Capacity for solving complex, multi-faceted problems with simple, sophisticated and innovative solutions
• Ability to meet challenges with a positive tone and an eye for solutions
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to juggle multiple priories at once
• Exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear and concise to all audiences
• Role model and adhere to Broward Health’s Five Star Values, compliance and ethics program, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct
Bachelor’s degree obtained through a formal four-year program; Master’s degree preferred. 7 years of related experience required; SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred. Experience in healthcare is preferred; acute- care hospital setting is highly desired.
Broward Health prohibits any policy or procedure which results in discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or gender expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.