EMR Training Coordinator-Ancillary Application Services-FT-Days (52160) BHC
The Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Training Coordinator is responsible for EMR training operations, including: development and ongoing maintenance of EMR learning materials; localization of all EMR training scripts, course materials, etc.; mapping of job roles to appropriate EMR training track/courses; coordination of training schedules, rooms, trainers, etc.; scheduling any ongoing enhancement, workflow change, and remedial training needed for the electronic medical record. The EMR Training Coordinator is an integral member of the Clinical Informatics Team.
• Localizes and facilitates the deployment of the EMR training curriculum
• Integrates operational workflow considerations into the training materials
• Periodically conduct analysis to identify learning needs and outcomes
• Is familiar with e-learning, web based, and synchronous/asynchronous learning content
• Coordinates the build and maintenance of EMR training environments
• Works with operational leadership to ensure appropriate training plans & attendance
• Collaborates with EMR Application Teams to provide train-the-trainer programs
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4+ years of professional development/training experience
• Healthcare industry experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent stand-up presentation skills
- Project management skills with a track record of achieving goals on time and on budget.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed with excellent organizational, writing,
- Interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action procurer of goods and services.