Clinical Specialist, Epidemiology, 10K Bonus, #37419- #37419
Broward Health North is a 409-bed/ level II Trauma Center and highly respected for its contributions to the growing communities it serves.
- MSN and Four years related experience or BSN and Six years related experience.
- State of Florida Registered Nurse or ARNP.
- BLS card required from American Heart Association.
- Formal Infection control training through CDC, APIC or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Infection Control regulations and policies.
- Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency preferred to analyzed and manage epidemiology data.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an EO/AA procurer of goods/services, M/F/D/V.