SECURITY OFFICER – HOMELESS- #38232
Broward Health is Broward County’s largest healthcare services provider and is one of the nation’s top public health systems. We are seeking a qualified professional to join our team.
FULL-TIME – MONDAY – FRIDAY – DAYS – WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: AS NEEDED
Reporting directly to the Security Shift Sergeant, the uniformed Security Officer provides for a safe, secure environment for employees, patients, and visitors. Supports and enforces policies and procedures for physical protection of property, building(s) and assets of facility.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years previous hospital security experience.
- Florida Security License: Must possess applicable licensing to perform the duties of a security officer within the state of Florida or be able to obtain within six months of employment if other qualification met in another state.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must maintain a Class G Fire Arm license, if required for position.
- MMPI – Psychological testing, if armed or otherwise required
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action procurer of goods and services.