SR REGISTERED PHARMACY TECH- #41656
Broward Health is Broward County’s largest healthcare services provider and is one of the nation’s top public health systems. We are seeking a qualified professional to join our team.
FULL-TIME – MONDAY – FRIDAY – DAYS – WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: AS NEEDED
Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, assists in the management of systems, and performs clerical and other technical functions which support the provision of quality pharmacy services to patients and other departments
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- One year hospital pharmacy technician experience
- State of Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician certification
- Basic computer proficiency
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action procurer of goods and services.