MGR, BENEFITS- #32142
Broward Health is Broward County’s largest healthcare services provider and is one of the nation’s top public health systems. We are seeking a qualified professional to join our team.
FULL-TIME – MONDAY – FRIDAY – DAYS – WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: AS NEEDED
Reporting to the Director of Benefit and Wellness, the Manager, Benefits will actively manage the employee benefits programs including processing of employee benefits claims, approving vendor payments, surveying competitor benefits programs, conducting studies of emerging benefits practices and counseling employees regarding benefits. This role will also assist in the design and costs analysis of new and/or reviewed programs.
Key to this role, are the following:
- Pro-active management of activities related to the administration of all health and welfare programs, including health insurance, dental, vision, life, etc.
- Clear and timely communication of information related to benefits programs to all team members
- Research and review of survey data to assist in the design and development of programs for Broward Health
- Oversight of enrollment process and mitigation of problems and issues that arise ensuring resolution through active ownership
- Management and development of benefits staff
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience is required.
Thank you for your interest in Broward Health. Broward Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action procurer of goods and services.